Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I Love Food Presents!!! :)



Tonight when I got home from work my garage door opener wouldn't work. I got out of the car and went to the front door to find a 'igourmet' box of goodies that instructed to open immediately because of perishables.

My heart started beating in excitement! Yes, I don't usually get food gifts. As soon as I got into the house I ripped into the box and I found this wonderful selection of cheese.

The background is my twin sister is spending the holidays in London with her husband, child, and friend. She sent me an array of English style cheeses. I honestly can't wait to enjoy them. I'm sure we'll have friends popping in and out this weekend and now I'll have something to feed them!

Thank you Sis-tah!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I love surprise gifts, and if it's food, it's even better. :)

    ReplyDelete