Sunday, April 4, 2010

Grilled Potatoes with Rosemary & Olive Oil



I've grilled potatoes a lot. But I've never done them directly on the grill. Works great and pretty damn good to boot!


6 red skin potatoes
1/2 cup chopped rosemary
1 tbsp kosher salt
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup olive oil

Microwave the potatoes for about 5-6 minutes. Don't forget to prick each potato with a fork so they don't explode. Allow to cool slightly.

Slice the potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices. Drizzle with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.

Get your grill hot. Gently place the slices on the grill and grill on each side for about 3 minutes.

Pull that ketchup bottle out of the fridge. Squirt some on a plate and start dipping. ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is how I make my potatoes but in the oven. The grill sounds awesome for roasted potatoes. I may need to venture outside and fire up the grill. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete