Sunday, March 28, 2010

Busy, Busy BEE

Yup, that's me. I love this food blog thing but for some reason I haven't been able to get myself to the keyboard lately.

I've been travelling, potting (clay), and dealing with a newborn. That is a new born puppy. Whoa!!!! Stop in your tracks before you think about getting one of those things (puppies).






Unbelievable. I took the week off work to get the puppy acclimated. I have no idea where the week went besides cleaning, picking up poop, picking up pee, walking the dog, and doing it all over again. Literally. I was not prepared for the level of responsibility I would have for this other little guy.


I'll get through it...hopefully. But, I do respect mothers even more than I already did.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! How precious! He looks like he's going to be big!! Is he a rottweiler??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a rotty and will definitely be a big boy!

    ReplyDelete